An easy, creamy homemade hemp milk recipe that’s healthier and less expensive than store-bought dairy-free milk (and better for the environment ;). Simply blend the ingredients in a blender and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup shelled hemp seeds (aka hemp hearts)
- 4 cups of water
- pinch of salt
- 1–3 pitted Medjool dates (or sweetener of choice), optional
- splash of vanilla extract, optional
- Add everything to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy!
- Transfer to a pitcher or jar (no straining required) with an air-tight lid.
- Shake before using and enjoy with 5 days.
Keywords: homemade hemp milk, blender hemp milk, how to make hemp milk