This is a sample week of our Meal Prep Membership.
We’re on a mission to make meal prep simple but never boring. Every week we deliver (to your door!) a prep-ahead recipe card and a special ingredient to use in that recipe. Take a look around or head here to join us!
Prep-Ahead Bowl of the Week
Each week, we mail you a Bowl of the Week recipe card and prep-ahead instructions so you can easily prep five servings before the week begins. On the menu this week:
BÁNH MÌ BOWLS
Product of the Week
We also send a special ingredient to use in the recipe like this sesame peanut crunch topping.
SESAME PEANUT CRUNCH TOPPING
(Exactly) What You Get In The Mail
So each week, we mail you the Bowl of the Week recipe card and prep-ahead instructions, a special ingredient to use in the recipe (like the sesame peanut crunch topping), an organized shopping list, and a meal planner. You’ll also get a digital version of the cards, available when you log in to your member account, which you can download here:
The Digital Extras
Each week, we post exclusive content for our members like extra tips and tricks related to the Bowl of the Week, prep-ahead breakfast and snack recipes, and product discounts.
Like what you tried? Our members get a discount off of the full-size product we’re featuring that week.
15% OFF SESAME PEANUT CRUNCH TOPPING
Enter BANHMI15 at checkout.
We post nutrition information here. Just log-in to your member account to see how your prep-ahead recipe stacks up. Though we will always believe just eating real food is better than counting calories, we try to keep our servings around the 500(ish) calorie mark.
BÁNH MÌ BOWLS
(Nutrition information is approximate and uses our dairy-free pesto.)
We believe meal planning is just one piece of the revolution towards a simpler, more sustainable lifestyle. So each week we post a (doable, maybe even fun?) challenge. You may love it, you may hate it. It might change your life. Who knows? You won’t know unless you try ;).
FALL CLEANING: MAKE ROOM FOR THE GOOD STUFF
From one cabinet, remove any food that is no longer serving you. We’re talking… unhealthy, processed, or expired food, old spices that need to be replaced, or anything you don’t need that’s just taking up space.
Ready to join us?
Start getting meal prep recipes + special ingredients mailed weekly
starting the first week of next month.
- 1 batch of turkey zucchini meatballs
- 3 zucchini, spiralized into noodles
- ½ cup pre-made pesto
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons hot sauce
drizzleof honey or agave syrup, to taste
- water to thin
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and ribboned
- 2 large carrots, peeled and ribboned
- 2 limes, sliced into quarters
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- sesame peanut crunch topping (see notes)
- red chili or jalapeño, sliced (optional)
- Make the turkey zucchini meatballs.
- Make the sauce. In a small bowl, mix together the pre-made pesto with the other sauce ingredients until smooth. Add more water to thin if necessary.
- Prep the remaining ingredients. Spiralize the zucchini noodles (here’s how). Peel and ribbon the cucumbers and carrots. Slice the limes. Remove cilantro leaves from their stems for garnish. Slice the chili pepper or jalapeño, if using.
- Pack the bowls. Divide the zucchini noodles between five meal prep containers. Top with equal amounts of prepped cucumber and carrots. Add four meatballs and 1-2 lime slices to each container. Garnish with cilantro leaves and sliced chili or jalapeño, if using. Keep the sauce in a separate container until ready to use. When ready to eat, drizzle with sauce, a squeeze of lime, and top with 2 tablespoons of the sesame peanut crunch topping.
Spice it up! Add extra flavor by making a Sriracha mayo (1 part Sriracha + 1 part mayo) and drizzle on top.