This is a sample recipe from our Meal Prep Subscription Box.
We’re on a mission to make meal prep simple but never boring. Every month we deliver (to your door!) four prep-ahead recipes and special ingredients to use in the recipes.
Prep-Ahead Bowl of the Week
Each month, we mail you four recipe cards and prep-ahead instructions so you can easily prep five servings before the week begins. Here’s an example recipe:
BÁNH MÌ BOWLS
We also send special ingredients to use in the recipes like this sesame peanut crunch topping.
SESAME PEANUT CRUNCH TOPPING
(Exactly) What You Get In The Mail
So each month, we mail you the recipe cards and prep-ahead instructions, special ingredients to use in the recipes (like the sesame peanut crunch topping), organized shopping lists, and meal planners. You’ll also get a digital version of the cards, available when you log in to your member account, which you can download here:
The Digital Extras
Each week, we post exclusive content for our members like extra tips and tricks related to the recipes, prep-ahead breakfast and snack recipes, and product discounts.
Like what you tried? Our members get a discount off of the full-size product we’re featuring that week.
15% OFF SESAME PEANUT CRUNCH TOPPING
Enter BANHMI15 at checkout.
We post nutrition information here. Just log-in to your member account to see how your prep-ahead recipe stacks up. Though we will always believe just eating real food is better than counting calories, we try to keep our servings around the 500(ish) calorie mark.
BÁNH MÌ BOWLS
(Nutrition information is approximate and uses our dairy-free pesto.)
Ready to join us?
Start getting meal prep recipes + special ingredients delivered monthly.
- 1 batch of turkey zucchini meatballs
- 3 zucchini, spiralized into noodles
- ½ cup pre-made pesto
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons hot sauce
drizzleof honey or agave syrup, to taste
- water to thin
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and ribboned
- 2 large carrots, peeled and ribboned
- 2 limes, sliced into quarters
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- sesame peanut crunch topping (see notes)
- red chili or jalapeño, sliced (optional)
- Make the turkey zucchini meatballs.
- Make the sauce. In a small bowl, mix together the pre-made pesto with the other sauce ingredients until smooth. Add more water to thin if necessary.
- Prep the remaining ingredients. Spiralize the zucchini noodles (here’s how). Peel and ribbon the cucumbers and carrots. Slice the limes. Remove cilantro leaves from their stems for garnish. Slice the chili pepper or jalapeño, if using.
- Pack the bowls. Divide the zucchini noodles between five meal prep containers. Top with equal amounts of prepped cucumber and carrots. Add four meatballs and 1-2 lime slices to each container. Garnish with cilantro leaves and sliced chili or jalapeño, if using. Keep the sauce in a separate container until ready to use. When ready to eat, drizzle with sauce, a squeeze of lime, and top with 2 tablespoons of the sesame peanut crunch topping.
Spice it up! Add extra flavor by making a Sriracha mayo (1 part Sriracha + 1 part mayo) and drizzle on top.