These berry yogurt bowls with pistachio crumble are a simple and satisfying breakfast that comes together in 5 minutes or less. Made with the healthiest yogurt and gluten-free.
- 1/2 cup shelled, raw, unsalted pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- pinch of sea salt
- a sprinkle of cinnamon
- 2 cups yogurt, preferably grass-fed
- 1 cup mixed berries, fresh, frozen, or thawed from frozen, preferably organic
- Coarsely chop the pistachios.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, melt the coconut oil. Once melted, add the pistachios and stir frequently until golden brown and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and quickly add the honey, a pinch of sea salt, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Give a good stir.
- Assemble the bowls. In each bowl, put 1 cup of yogurt, top with 1/2 cup of berries, and sprinkle with half of the pistachio crumble.
Keywords: pistachio crumble, healthy yogurt, grass-fed yogurt, yogurt bowls