Hello, easy entertaining (…or snacking). Smoky-spicy harissa paste gets mixed into feta and Greek yogurt to make this simple, spicy harissa feta dip. We like to serve it with sliced veggies and gluten-free crackers, but it’s also great with pita chips or as a spread on sandwiches. To make the dip extra creamy, use a food processor to blend everything together and kick up the spice with a dash of red pepper flakes.
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons harissa paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- crushed red pepper flakes for garnish, optional
- sliced cucumbers and red peppers and/or gluten-free crackers, for serving
- In a bowl, mix the feta, yogurt, harissa, and olive oil together until well combined. For a creamier dip, add everything to a food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with cucumber and red pepper slices and/or gluten-free crackers. Also great on sandwiches!
Ready to join us?
Start getting meal prep recipes, like these Moroccan Harissa Chicken Bowls,
and special ingredients mailed to your door each month.