These matcha mint chocolate chip smoothie bowls are a delicious, gluten-free, and vegan breakfast. Full of minty flavor and packed with nutrients.
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/3 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1–2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint flavor or extract, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- cacao nibs and coconut flakes, for serving
- Place all the ingredients except for the cacao nibs and coconut flakes in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add more almond milk if needed, 1 tablespoon at a time, to get the blender going being careful not to use too much (you want it to be thick!).
- Pour into a bowl (or two) and top with cacao nibs and coconut flakes.
Keywords: matcha smoothie, matcha mint smoothie, matcha smoothie bowl, mint smoothie bowl