This mint chocolate chip smoothie is just one of five recipes from my 5-Day Smoothie Reset. The premise of the Reset is simple:
DRINK ONE SMOOTHIE A DAY FOR FIVE DAYS
Why? Because drinking one smoothie a day is a powerful habit that can easily fit into your everyday life. And healthy habits stick when you make (or follow) a plan.
These smoothies are a quick and convenient way to get in fresh fruit and vegetables, which helps you maintain weight, have clear skin, connect with your food, eat with intention … the list goes on. Not to mention, they taste amazing and will keep you feeling satisfied (seeya #starvationdiet).
Each smoothie in the 5-Day Smoothie Reset serves one person and is designed to be a full meal with a balance of whole-food carbohydrates, healthy fat, and quality protein. You’ll notice that each smoothie recipe includes frozen riced cauliflower (because: veggies), but don’t worry! You won’t taste it and it makes the smoothies even creamier. I think you’ll be hooked.Print
This mint chocolate chip smoothie is an easy, healthy, vegan, and dairy-free breakfast. Full of hidden vegetables (frozen cauliflower!), protein, and healthy fat to keep you satisfied until lunch.
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 serving protein powder (I use Vital Proteins)
- 1–2 Medjool dates, pitted (see notes)
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract, plus more to taste
- 1 small handful baby spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients except the cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add a bit more non-dairy milk if the smoothie seems too thick.
- Stir in cacao nibs or chocolate chips and then pour into a glass or to-go container and enjoy!
Omit the dates if using sweetened protein powder.
Keywords: mint smoothie, chocolate chip smoothie, mint chocolate chip smoothie
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. There is no additional cost to you. I only link to products I truly recommend and trust.