A simple mint chocolate smoothie. Creamy, naturally sweetened, dairy-free, and vegan. Just add everything to a blender and breakfast is served!
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves (see notes)
- 1 handful kale
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa (or cacao) powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 pitted Medjool date (optional for extra sweetness)
Add everything to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy!
If you want a stronger mint flavor, use a few drops of peppermint extract instead of fresh mint leaves. I like the smoothie either way!
Keywords: mint chocolate smoothie, vegan mint chocolate smoothie, mint smoothie, dairy-free mint chocolate smoothie