This orange creamsicle smoothie is an easy, vegan, and dairy-free breakfast. Full of nutrients, protein, and healthy fat to keep you satisfied until lunch.
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond butter
- 1 serving protein powder (I use Vital Proteins)
- 1–2 Medjool dates, pitted (see notes)
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 orange, seeded and peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add a bit more almond milk if the smoothie seems too thick.
- Pour into a glass or to-go container and enjoy!
Omit the dates if using sweetened protein powder.
Keywords: creamsicle smoothie, healthy creamsicle, orange smoothie