I go through serious phases with breakfast (lots of smoothies and smoothie bowls, obvi). But there’s a non-negotiable: breakfast must be EASY (I’m talking 5 minutes or less). Or made prep-ahead style, a little wake-up gift to my future-self.
These little pecan pie chia parfaits are so simple to throw together, they basically make themselves (because simple is always best… in recipes and in life ✌🏼). Take just a minute to mix together the date-sweetened almond milk with the chia seeds and divide between glasses or jars the night before.
The mixture will work its magic and set overnight, turning into a creamy, spoonable chia pudding. When you’re ready for breakfast, just layer with all the pecan pie goodness; some yogurt (mixed with collagen peptides if you want a protein boost 💪🏼), pumpkin pie spice, and chopped pecans.
And chia seeds? They’re little powerhouses of protein and healthy fat that naturally expand in liquid. Full of health benefits, they’re detoxifying, great for digestion, full of omega-3s, and will keep you full until lunch (no 10am sugar crash with these babies).Print
Pecan Pie Chia Pudding
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 3 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
This pecan pie chia pudding is a delicious, easy, and healthy prep-ahead breakfast. Creamy and thick chia pudding layered with coconut yogurt and a pecan pie topping. Naturally sweetened, paleo, and dairy-free.
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sea salt
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup yogurt (dairy-free coconut yogurt if desired), divided
- collagen peptides, optional
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, plus more if desired
- 6 tablespoons roasted pecans, chopped
- Add almond milk, pitted dates, vanilla extract, and a big pinch of sea salt to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour mixture into a large bowl and add 1/2 cup chia seeds. Mix well and then divide the mixture between three jars or glasses. Cover and put into the fridge to set overnight.
- In the morning, to one chia pudding, add 1/3 cup yogurt mixed with 1/2 teaspoon (or more!) of pumpkin pie spice and 1 serving of collagen peptides for a protein boost (optional). Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons chopped roasted pecans. Repeat for the remaining two puddings whenever you’re ready to eat them.
Keywords: pecan pie chia pudding, pecan chia pudding
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. There is no additional cost to you. I only link to products I truly recommend and trust.
Leave a Reply