You probably know by now that veggies are my thing. But ’tis the season for treats, right? Because life is all about #balance. These no-bake (!) peppermint brownie bars are one of the healthy extras from the 3-Day Holiday Pretox. Easy, delicious, vegan, gluten-free, and paleo.Print
Peppermint Brownie Bars
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 Square Bars 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
No-bake peppermint brownie bars! The perfect, healthy holiday treat. Naturally sweetened, vegan, gluten-free, and paleo and full of minty, chocolate flavor.
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- big pinch of sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process. Pulse to combine. After several minutes, the mixture should look crumbly, but will easily stick together when pressed.
- Press the raw brownie dough into a square tray or container. You want the brownies about 1/2-inch thick. Sprinkle with extra sea salt and a bit of cocoa powder, if desired, and then place in the fridge or freezer until chilled.
- Once chilled, cut into 16 small square pieces, transfer to an airtight container, and store in the fridge for up to 3 weeks or freezer for up to 3 months.
Keywords: peppermint brownies, brownie bars, gluten-free brownie bars, peppermint brownie bars
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. There is no additional cost to you. I only link to products I truly recommend and trust.
Hi Deb! Nope, no flour! You won’t miss it 😉
Sarah | Well and Full says
These brownie bars look so good! I love the combination of peppermint and chocolate 🙂
Thanks, Sarah! It’s one of my favorite combos.. goes back to my (less healthy) Thin Mints days ;).