Smoothie bowls in the winter? I’m into it. I think they’re actually perfect for this time of year because they feel extra fresh and light – a welcome change from all the cold-weather comfort foods.
This raspberry beet smoothie bowl is antioxidant-rich and super detoxifying. Raspberries are full of vitamin C, antioxidant carotenoids, and quercetin, which all fight aging. 👊🏼 Beets are one of my favorite superfoods because they’re very cleansing for the liver, which is responsible for over 500 bodily functions (!).
And (sneaky) frozen riced cauliflower makes the smoothie bowl extra creamy while giving it an extra boost of fiber (don’t worry, you can’t taste it).
I like to add collagen peptides to the smoothie bowl for an extra protein boost and some coconut flakes for a healthy fat, but you do you. Enjoy!Print
Raspberry beet smoothie bowl! A healthy, antioxidant-rich, detoxifying breakfast. Made with frozen banana, raspberries, beets, and collagen for an extra protein boost. Full of flavor (and color!) and topped with coconut flakes.
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/3 raw beet
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened dairy-free milk (plus more if needed)
- 1 serving of collagen peptides, optional
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- unsweetened coconut flakes, optional
- Add all ingredients, except for coconut flakes, to a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy, adding a bit more non-dairy milk if needed, and transfer to a bowl. Top with more frozen raspberries and 1 tablespoon coconut flakes, if using.
Keywords: raspberry smoothie, beet smoothie, beet smoothie bowl, raspberry smoothie bowl
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. There is no additional cost to you. I only link to products I truly recommend and trust.