One of our favorite snacks also happens to be the easiest to make. Maybe it’s just because we’re obsessed with almond butter, but this really hits the spot in the afternoon. You can always change up the fruit (pears, peaches, and bananas are our other favorites) and sub in a different variety of nut butter like cashew or peanut. Or spice it up! Add extra flavor to the almond butter by mixing in spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, or pumpkin pie spice before adding the almond butter to the jars.
- 5 apples
- 10 tablespoons almond butter
- cinnamon, optional
- Slice and core the apples.
- Put two tablespoons of almond butter in the bottom of 5 small mason jars.
- Stick the apple slices into the almond butter, arranging them vertically in the jar.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired. Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.