One of my favorite snacks also happens to be the easiest to make. Maybe it’s just because I’m obsessed with almond butter, but this really hits the spot in the afternoon. You can always change up the fruit (pears, peaches, and bananas are our other favorites) and sub in a different variety of nut butter like cashew or peanut.
Or spice it up! Add extra flavor to the almond butter by mixing in spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, or pumpkin pie spice before adding the almond butter to the jars.Print
Sliced apples with almond butter are a simple, meal prep snack. Spice up the almond butter with spices like cinnamon or nutmeg.
- 5 apples
- 10 tablespoons almond butter
- cinnamon, optional
- Slice and core the apples.
- Put two tablespoons of almond butter in the bottom of 5 small mason jars.
- Stick the apple slices into the almond butter, arranging them vertically in the jar.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired. Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
Spice It Up! Add extra flavor to the almond butter by mixing in spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, or pumpkin pie spice before adding to the jars.
Keywords: spiced almond butter, healthy snack, meal prep snack
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. There is no additional cost to you. I only link to products I truly recommend and trust.