Easy, low-sugar pumpkin granola! Made with oats, pumpkin purée, pecans, pumpkin seeds, and a touch of maple syrup. Vegan and gluten-free.
- 3 cups gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (large flake) – see notes
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin purée
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients, except for the dried cranberries, to a large mixing bowl. Mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a baking sheet (line with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat for easy cleanup!).
- Bake for 15 minutes, gently stir, and bake for another 10-15 minutes until the coconut flakes are just beginning to turn golden brown (be careful not to overbake as coconut flakes burn easily!).
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely – the granola will crisp up as it cools. Once cool, add the dried cranberries, if using.
- Store in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to two weeks.
- Serve with yogurt, milk, and/or coconut whipped cream!
Use large flake coconut not shredded coconut – shredded coconut will burn when baked. You can find large flake coconut here or at Trader Joe’s (they are called “coconut chips” at Trader Joe’s).
Keywords: pumpkin granola, low-sugar granola, pumpkin pie granola, gluten-free granola