Healthy pumpkin baked oatmeal. The perfect fall meal prep breakfast or crowd-pleasing breakfast for holiday entertaining. Full of cozy pumpkin spice flavor. Gluten-free and dairy-free.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats, gluten-free if desired
- 3/4 cups raw pecans, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 12 x 8-inch baking dish (or similar size) with oil or butter.
To a large mixing bowl, at the eggs, pumpkin purée, maple syrup, salt, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon and whisk to combine.
Add non-dairy milk and mix together again. Then add the oats and 1/2 cup of the chopped pecans and stir to combine. Transfer the mixture to the greased baking dish and top with additional 1/4 cup pecans. Sprinkle with dried cranberries, if desired.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top is golden brown and set in the center. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
Serve warm with desired toppings, such as coconut whipped cream, Greek yogurt, extra non-dairy milk, and/or a drizzle of maple syrup.
Keywords: pumpkin oatmeal, pumpkin baked oatmeal