Healthy pumpkin chia hemp seed pudding! A creamy, dairy-free breakfast pudding that is full of fall flavors. Date-sweetened, vegan, paleo, and gluten-free.
- 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk (see notes)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds (raw, shelled)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie mix!)
- 3–4 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- coconut whipped cream and/or pecans for topping, optional
- Add all ingredients (except the coconut whipped cream and pecans) to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. You may need to stop the blender and scrape down the sides a few times until the ingredients are well combined.
- Divide the mixture between four bowls, cups, or jars. Cover and allow to set in the fridge for at least a few hours or overnight.
- When ready to eat, top with coconut whipped cream and/or coarsely chopped pecans if desired.
For even creamier pudding, use 1 cup of full-fat canned coconut milk (shake before opening) + 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk of choice.
Keywords: pumpkin chia pudding, hemp seed pudding, pumpkin pudding, pumpkin pie pudding