Easy maple miso sheet pan brussels sprouts and tofu! Simply bake the tofu and brussels in the maple miso marinade, then toss with roasted almonds, fresh herbs, and feta and dinner is served. Gluten-free, vegan optional.
Maple Miso Marinade
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons light miso paste
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- juice of half a lemon (zest it first and reserve the zest and second half for the brussels!)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Brussels and Tofu
- 1 package (14-16 oz) extra-firm tofu, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, thinly sliced (see notes)
- zest of 1 lemon and juice of remaining half
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3–4 oz crumbled feta (optional or dairy-free, if desired)
- one or more fresh herbs, like parsley, cilantro, and/or basil, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix the marinade ingredients together until creamy. Add the cubed tofu and gently stir to coat. Set aside until the oven is preheated.
- Once the oven is preheated, arrange the tofu on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the tofu is baking, prep the brussels sprouts. Add the thinly sliced brussels sprouts to the same large bowl that the tofu was in (no need to clean it first). Add the zest of 1 lemon, the juice of half the lemon, 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, and a generous amount of ground black pepper. Mix so the brussels are well coated.
- Once 15 minutes have passed, remove the tofu from the oven, flip the tofu, and push to one half of the sheet pan. Evenly spread the brussels sprouts on the other half of the sheet pan. Put everything back in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the brussels sprouts are softened and just beginning to brown.
- Mix the tofu and brussels together on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with almonds, cranberries, feta (if using), and fresh herbs. Serve and enjoy!
The easiest way to slice the brussels sprouts is using food processor with the slicing blade attachment (most come with one). Just pop them down the chute and, voila, perfectly sliced brussels. Alternatively, you can very thinly slice the brussels sprouts by hand.
Keywords: sheet pan brussels sprouts, sheet pan tofu, miso maple tofu, miso maple brussels sprouts