Carrot cake smoothie bowl! A healthy, vegan smoothie bowl that tastes like carrot cake. Dairy-free, paleo, and naturally sweetened with fruit.
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped carrots
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- a pinch of ground nutmeg, to taste
- a pinch of salt
- 2–3 tablespoons unsweetened non-dairy milk
- toppings: coconut flakes or chopped walnuts, optional
- Add all ingredients, except for the milk and optional toppings, to a high-speed blender and blend on low until everything is broken into small bits.
- Add the non-dairy milk and blend on low again, stopping to scrape down the sides occasionally, until the mixture reaches a soft-serve consistency.
- Scoop into a bowl and top with coconut flakes or chopped walnuts, if using.
Keywords: carrot cake smoothie, carrot cake smoothie bowl, carrot smoothie