Coconut cauliflower rice is an easy, healthy side dish and satisfying rice alternative. Made with cilantro and lime. Paleo, vegan, and low-carb.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 12-oz bag frozen riced cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons full-fat coconut milk (shake the can before opening and measuring)
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- salt, to taste
- Mince the garlic and cilantro and set aside.
- Over medium-high heat, melt 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in a large cast-iron or non-stick skillet.
- Add in the frozen riced cauliflower. Cook until thawed, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in 3 tablespoons coconut milk, the minced garlic cloves, the juice of half a lime, and a big pinch of salt and cook a few minutes more.
- Once most of the liquid has evaporated, stir in the cilantro and remove from heat. Season with more salt, to taste.
Keywords: coconut cauliflower rice, coconut milk cauliflower rice, coconut cauliflower