When life gives you lemons, make lemon coconut energy bites. Not too sweet (but just sweet enough), the balanced mixture of healthy fat and carbs make these balls a great afternoon pick-me-up.Print
Lemon Coconut Energy Bites
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 15 Balls 1x
- Category: Snack
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
A healthy, no-bake vegan and gluten-free snack. A lemony treat full of healthy fiber and fat to power you through the day.
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats, plus more if needed
- zest of one large lemon
- juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- extra shredded coconut for rolling
- Place all ingredients, except the extra coconut, into a food processor in the order listed and blend until the mixture becomes crumbly and a bit sticky. Process with more oats if mixture seems too wet.
- Use your hands to shape the mixture into 15 balls. Roll the balls in the extra coconut and place in the fridge to set.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
Power up! Swap out some (or all) of the oats for protein powder. Experiement with amounts.
Keywords: lemon bliss balls, lemon energy balls, coconut bliss balls, coconut energy balls
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. There is no additional cost to you. I only link to products I truly recommend and trust.
Excited to make these! How long do they last in the fridge? Can they be frozen?
Ally Milligan says
Hi Scarlet! They will last in the fridge up to 1 week and up to 3 months in the freezer. Allow them to thaw for a bit before eating from the freezer. Enjoy!
Just made them last night and they are absolutely delicious!!
Ally Milligan says
Hi Scarlet! So happy you’re enjoying them. It’s one of my favorite recipes on the site. 😉