A healthy pumpkin pie smoothie bowl recipe! This smoothie is dairy-free, vegan, paleo, and gluten-free, and packed with lots of pumpkin spice flavor. Made with pumpkin purée and frozen rice cauliflower (you can’t taste it!) for an extra dose of vegetables. Perfect for cozy fall mornings.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (plus more if needed)
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin purée
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or flaxseeds
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 dried Medjool date, pitted (optional, if you prefer sweeter)
- 1 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- big pinch of salt
- toppings of choice (like my favorite granola, nuts and seeds, coconut flakes, coconut whipped cream, etc.)
- Place all the ingredients except for toppings in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add more non-dairy milk if needed, 1 tablespoon at a time, to get the blender going being careful not to use too much (you want it to be thick!).
Pour into a bowl and top with desired toppings. Enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin pie smoothie bowl, pumpkin smoothie bowl, pumpkin smoothie