So you know I have a thing for smoothies. But smoothies that taste like pumpkin pie? With alllll the toppings? I’m in.
This easy pumpkin pie smoothie bowl is full of the healthy stuff. Made with pure pumpkin purée, frozen riced cauliflower, and frozen banana, you’ll start your day with produce without even realizing it. (Frozen cauliflower? Yes, don’t be scared! I promise you can’t taste it and it gives the smoothie bowl extra fiber and a creaminess you’re going to love.)
In this pumpkin pie smoothie bowl recipe, I add chia seeds or flaxseeds for healthy omega-3 fatty acids and extra fiber (to keep you full and energized until lunch). The pure pumpkin purée adds even more fiber, vitamin A (for healthy skin and eyes!), and a good dose of iron.
The toppings are up to you, but I love pecans (high in important minerals like zinc, iron, potassium selenium, and magnesium), granola (this brand is my favorite), and coconut whipped cream if I’m feeling extra fancy. Enjoy!
Really into pumpkin? 🎃
Me too. Here are some of my favorite healthy pumpkin recipes from the Loveleaf Co. archives:
Or check out my Healthy Pumpkin Recipe Pinterest board!Print
A healthy pumpkin pie smoothie bowl recipe! This smoothie is dairy-free, vegan, paleo, and gluten-free, and packed with lots of pumpkin spice flavor. Made with pumpkin purée and frozen rice cauliflower (you can’t taste it!) for an extra dose of vegetables. Perfect for cozy fall mornings.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/3 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (plus more if needed)
- 2/3 cup pure pumpkin purée
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds or flaxseeds
- 2 servings of collagen peptides (optional, omit for vegan)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 dried Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- big pinch of sea salt
- toppings of choice (like my favorite granola, nuts and seeds, coconut flakes, coconut whipped cream, etc.)
- Place all the ingredients except for toppings in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add more non-dairy milk if needed, 1 tablespoon at a time, to get the blender going being careful not to use too much (you want it to be thick!).
Pour into two bowls and top with desired toppings. Enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin pie smoothie bowl, pumpkin smoothie bowl, pumpkin smoothie
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. There is no additional cost to you. I only link to products I truly recommend and trust.