Kombucha cocktails are a little bit of an obsession of mine. Not only are these pomegranate kombucha cocktails healthy-ish (probiotics!), but they are so easy to make (I’m talking like 1-2 minutes, max 🙌🏼). Perfect for a seemingly fancy New Year’s Eve drink that’s high in antioxidants and low in sugar. A little #balance to start the year off right.
NEED MORE HEALTHY-ISH COCKTAILS?
Or check out my Healthy Cocktail Pinterest board, full of all the healthy-ish drink recipes I could find on the Internet.Print
Pomegranate kombucha cocktails. An easy healthy-ish drink made with light rum, kombucha, and pomegranate. Full of antioxidants and probiotics and has no added sugar. And takes just a few minutes to make!
- 4 oz light rum (or liquor of choice)
- 12 oz kombucha (I used GT’s Kombucha Trilogy)
- 1 lime
- pomegranate seeds
- Get two glasses. To each glass add ice and then 2 oz rum each.
- Top each with 6 oz kombucha and a squeeze of fresh lime juice, to taste.
- Gently stir and top with pomegranate seeds. Enjoy!
Keywords: pomegranate cocktail, kombucha cocktail, pomegranate kombucha cocktail
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. There is no additional cost to you. I only link to products I truly recommend and trust.