Pumpkin season! AKA the best part of fall. These healthy, flourless pumpkin pancakes come together in minutes, perfect for cozy fall mornings. In my house, pancakes are more of a weekend thing (weekdays I’m all about smoothies), but these are so easy that I’ve been making them every day of the week.
They’re the perfect balance of healthy protein, fat, and whole-food carbohydrates. Pumpkin purée is a great source of fiber, vitamin A (healthy skin and eyes!), and iron. I stock up on the organic pumpkin purée from Trader Joe’s (see all my favorite healthy Trader Joe’s picks for fall here).
Really Into Pumpkin? 🎃
Me too. Here are some of my favorite healthy pumpkin recipes from the Loveleaf Co. archives:
Healthy (Turmeric) Pumpkin Spice Latte
Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites
Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Truffles
Paleo Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes with Pecan Crunch
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl
Or check out my Healthy Pumpkin Recipes Pinterest board!Print
Easy Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Pan Fry
- Cuisine: American
Easy, healthy, flourless pumpkin pancakes. These simple pumpkin pancakes are flourless, paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, and packed with lots of pumpkin spice flavor. Perfect for cozy fall mornings.
- 1 banana
- 4 eggs (ideally pasture-raised)
- 2/3 cup pure pumpkin purée
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- a good pinch of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, plus more for serving if desired
- toppings of choice: pure maple syrup, coconut flakes, pecans, etc.
- Make the batter. In a bowl, mash the banana. Add the eggs and pumpkin purée and whisk with a fork until well mixed. Add pumpkin pie spice, a good pinch of sea salt, and vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Cook the pancakes. Melt the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Drop about 2 tablespoons of batter onto the hot pan per pancakes. Cook for 1-2 minutes per side or until golden brown and repeat with remaining batter.
- Top and serve. Top with desired toppings: a little coconut oil, grass-fed butter, coconut flakes, chopped roasted pecans, and/or almond butter, if desired.
Keywords: paleo pumpkin pancakes, healthy pumpkin pancakes, grain-free pumpkin pancakes
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. There is no additional cost to you. I only link to products I truly recommend and trust.
Leave a Reply