You guys know I’m all about the sauce. I make one dressing or sauce every.single.week because sauces have the magical ability to instantly elevate any roasted vegetables, protein, grain bowls, or salads to make them meal-worthy. It’s one of my favorite easy meal prep strategies.
This coconut peanut sauce was originally created to go with these sweet potato noodle bowls, but honestly… I use it on everything. From socca pizza to a simple broccoli and pasta dish, you can’t go wrong.
A Few Ingredient Notes
Peanuts and soybeans are some of the most pesticide-sprayed crops, so try to get organic peanut butter and organic soy sauce if possible! Creamy, unsweetened peanut butter works best for this recipe. And this is my favorite gluten-free soy sauce.
Other Sauces You Might Like
Making an easy, versatile sauce early in the week is one of my favorite simple meal prep strategies (hi, Loveleaf Co. Meal Method). Here are a few other sauces you might like!Print
Easy, versatile coconut peanut sauce! A satisfying sauce to use on noodle bowls, grain bowls, salads, and pizza. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
- 1/2 cup creamy, unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/2 cup canned full-fat coconut milk (shake the can before opening and measuring)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup (or honey or agave syrup)
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl. Stir to combine, adding water by the tablespoon if needed to reach a pourable consistency. Transfer to a jar or airtight container.
- If sauce thickens in the fridge, mix with a teaspoon or two of water before using.
Keywords: coconut peanut sauce, healthy peanut sauce, peanut sauce
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. There is no additional cost to you. I only link to products I truly recommend and trust.